Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10

I am so thankful for all of the friends that God has surrounded us with.  We can feel God's love through all of the encouragement and prayers that everyone has poured over us during this process.  I am still amazed every day at how God will provide us with even our smallest wishes and He can use those around us to do it.  We got a surprise package in the mail today from some dear friends that are intent on outdoing us!



I have been wanting to get these books forever.  Without ever mentioning it to anyone, here they are!  I can't wait to read them. 

1 comment:

  1. I got a link to your blog from Kathy Stewart. I am commenting on this particular post because you will get to read my story in Gifts 2, Not a Mistake, that's us.
    Also, we adopted from Ukraine 2 1/s years ago. although we adopted a little girl with CP. Would love to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete