Monday, November 14, 2011

Approval!

I called the USCIS again today to see if they had even pulled our paper out of the pile yet.  I about fell over when the man on the other end of the phone said, "Looks like that was just approved today."  I can't believe something finally went through smoothly!  They didn't ask any questions.  They didn't request any more papers.  I am shocked.  Thank you to everyone that was praying with us.  I was told it needs to go on to the supervisor there and then on to the mail room and we should have it in our hands later this week.  Yay!

We are still working on gathering the rest of our papers and getting the last few things together for our court dossier.  Once that is done it can be sent over to Graham's country and we will get a court date.  We are still praying to finish things up in time for a date in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment